Half Scholarship Application Form for SOT Student Clubs
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be enrolled as a 3rd, 4th or 5th year chiropractic student.
How to apply.
- Complete the application form and questions below.
- The questions on the Application page should be answered in your own words. Please note - There are no wrong answers!
- All applicants, must complete the SOTO student member application
All applications will be submitted for the SOTO A board to discuss, successful applicants will be notified by email up to 21 days prior the session starting.
Application due dates
- All applications must be submitted a min of 28 Days prior to Categories session in your University State.
- It is advisable to pre-register for the seminar series, regardless of the outcome of your application.
- Successful applicants will be re-imbursed, or alternatively register for a payment plan and simply pay the deposit. Please visit our events page to register.