Since its establishment in 1974, SOTO Australasia has been effectively promoting and teaching SOT (and its related disciplines) to industry leading Chiropractic practitioners.
Being a member brings a range of benefits and opportunities, as well as supporting your governing body to maintain and promote the Sacro Occipital Technic.
There are many additional benefits in becoming a member and we look forward to welcoming you to the dynamic SOT Australasia community.
- Professional Development – Expand your knowledge and skills through discounted courses and events held by SOTO Australasia
- Shop4Chiro – Purchase a wide range of quality chiropractic equipment, product and resources at a member discounted rate.
- Jobs4Chiro – Discover jobs in your area or post a listing of your own at a discounted rate.
- Find a SOT Practitioner – Boost your presence and referrals through inclusion in the Find A SOT practitioner directory
- SOT Practitioner Mentoring Program – Are you new to SOT, let us connect you with a certified SOT practitioner for mentoring.
- Regular e-newsletters and member offers- Get the news first with offers, seminar updates
- Resources and Support – Feel supported with member only resources
- 24/7 access to our members section – a trusted resource which includes an on- demand archive of research articles and previous newsletters.
- Worldwide referral and benefits network – Which includes members reciprocal rights at SOTO International organsisations.
- Affiliation with International SOT Methods organisation – enabling international recognition and transfer of credits/hours/certifications anywhere across the globe
- Use of SOTO I member logo- demonstrates that you are a part of our community
- Access to SOTO Australasia library - journals, tapes and manuals
- SOT Certification – peer process acknowledging a Member’s skills and abilities
- Research Support – your financial support of SOTO A goes towards research /clinical studies specifically in the SOT area.
- Have a say - Voting rights at the AGM – available to full Members only
There are several categories of membership to SOTO Australasia.
- Full - Australian & New Zealand registered practicing chiropractors.
- Academic - Applies to retired, non-practicing chiropractors or practice hours under 10 hours a week.
- Associate - Applies to non-practicing chiropractic professionals working in conjunction with a SOT chiropractor.
- 1st Year Grad - Applies in 1st year of registering as a chiropractor.
- Overseas - Applies to registered chiropractors practicing outside of Australia or countries not governed by a SOT alliance organisation.
- Student Membership – Visit our student page for more details and a complimentary ,membership with great benefits.
Renew your SOTO Membership - by logging into your account