Since its establishment in 1974, SOTO Australasia has been effectively promoting and teaching SOT (and its related disciplines) to industry leading Chiropractic practitioners.
Being a member brings a range of benefits and opportunities, as well as supporting your governing body to maintain and promote the Sacro Occipital Technic.
There are many additional benefits in becoming a member and we look forward to welcoming you to the dynamic SOT Australasia community.
- Discounted fees for all SOTO Australasia seminars
- Discounted prices on SOT supplies
- Entry into SOTO Australasia Member Register and directory on our website for patient referrals
- Worldwide referral network
- Affiliation with International SOT Methods organisation – enabling international recognition and transfer of credits/hours/certifications anywhere across the globe
- Quarterly ‘Expression’ newsletter – with free classified advertising for SOTO Australasia Members
- Updated technical reports and other international sources included in ‘Expression’
- Access to SOTO Australasia library - journals, tapes and manuals
- Certification – peer process acknowledging a Member’s skills and abilities
- Voting rights at the AGM – available to full Members only
There are several categories of membership to SOTO Australasia.
- Australian & New Zealand registered practicing chiropractors.
- Applies to retired, non-practicing chiropractors or practice hours under 10 hours a week.
- Applies to non-practicing chiropractic professionals working in conjunction with a SOT chiropractor.
- 1st Year Grad
- Applies in 1st year of registering as a chiropractor.
- Applies to registered chiropractors practicing outside of Australia or countries not governed by a SOT alliance organisation.
- Student Membership –
- Complimentary, no fee membership with great discounts, resources, equipment and connectivity to the SOT community.
Student Membership Details