Half Scholarship Application Form for SOT Student Clubs
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be enrolled as a 3rd, 4th or 5th year chiropractic student.
How to apply.
- Complete the application form and questions below.
- Forward a copy via email to SOTO Student Liaison to - email@example.com
- Email subject - ‘Your University Location’ – ‘Your Last Name’ – Scholarship Application
- The questions on the Application page should be answered in your own words. Please note - There are no wrong answers!
- All applicants, agree to become a complimentary SOTO student member
All applications will be submitted for the board to discuss.
Application due dates
All applications must be submitted 21 Days prior to Categories session in your University State.|
It is advisable to pre-register for the seminar series, regardless of the outcome of your application.
In the notes section, please advise (Half Scholarship Applicant) in the comments section of the registration form. All pre-registered delegates and ½ scholarship applicants will only be charged up to 50% of registration fee, until the scholarship has been awarded.