19:00 - 20:30 every Friday Online
Thursday 18th & 25th November 2021
7.00 pm QLD, 8.00 pm NSW
Post COVID Zero - Clinical Considerations for the next phase of the pandemic.
A Discussion on how to prepare your practice for the next phase of pandemic and what we understand about how COVID-19 effects the body.
Some of the key points we will cover will be
Week 1 - 18 November
- How COVID affects cells and Immune responses.
- Discussions on nutritional support systems
- Learn how your CMRT might fit into supporting your patients’ body?
Week 2 - 25 November
- Preparation, Prevention, Response and Recovery for your team.
- How to prepare your practice for the next phase of the pandemic
- Antigen testing – The how, what, why and what’s next.
- Mental health considerations in your clinic during the pandemic?
- Q & A
Register here at https://buytickets.at/sotoaustralasia/608155
SOTO A Members: $Free, Non Members: $55.00