Rydges Melbourne – 80 Exhibition Street, Melbourne CBD
27th & 28th October 2023
Join us as we bring together an expert group of multidisciplinary health care professionals.
- Dentists, ENT Surgeon, Speech pathologist, Specialist Orthodontist, Lactation Consultant, Breathwork practitioner, Craniopaths and various influential Chiropractors.
Up skill in areas to support issues of airway, tongue control and facial development in your practice.
- Learn how to see the full picture and reach a better diagnosis for better clinical outcomes.
- Where and when to intervene, the benefits of early intervention and game changing concepts and strategies for better health outcomes.
- How to provide answers to health conditions that most practitioners don’t know how to address.
- Learn how to work within a collaborative team and build your network of likeminded practitioners.
Registration - 12.00 pm with our first session starting promptly at 1.00 pm
Please see below a guide to our event over the weekend.
Friday 27th October 2023
1. 00 pm Welcome and Introduction - In Session
3.15 pm Break
4.00 pm In Session
5.30 pm Post Event Network Function – Drinks and Canapes included
Saturday 28th October 2023
8.00 am Saturday Registration
8.30 am In Session
11.00 am Break
11.30 am In Session
12.30 pm Lunch Break/ SOTO AGM
1.45 pm In Session
4.00 pm Break
4.30 pm Panel Discussion
5.30 pm Post Event Network Function - Drinks and Canapes included.
* Specific speaker schedule will be confirmed closer to event date.
- Dr Mary Bourke - Chiropractor, SOT Craniopath, Myo Munchee CEO
- “Movement Essential for optical oral growth”
- Dr Gen Dharamaraj - Chiropractor: b.sc. M.chiro. M.chiro(paeds) Functional neurologist:
- “A Window into Childhood Developmental Neurology”
- Dr. Bill Johnston MBBS, FRACS - ENT Surgery (Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery)
- “Airways.... It’s effect on Craniofacial Development in Children and its relationship to Cervical Neck and TMJ disorders in Adults.”
- Bridget Ingle - RM, RM, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant and Paediatric Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist
- “Breathe, Feed, Eat, Sleep” - Connecting essential lifechanging principles to support the growth of healthy faces.
- Nicole Hutchinson - Speech Pathologist
- “Understanding the relationship of orofacial myofunctional disorders on speech”
- Dr. Donny Mandrawa - Dentist
- “Dentofacial Growth & Oral Restriction, and the link with Bodywork”
- Dr Troy Miles - Chiropractor, SOT Craniopath
- “Hip bone is connected to the jaw bone, and everything in between”
PLUS, Delegate only post session exclusive special guest Interview with
Dr Patrick McKeown - CEO and Director of Education and Training at Oxygen Advantage®, Director of Education and Training at Buteyko Clinic International and President of Buteyko Professionals International. His focus — to empower more people every day to breathe better, feel better and achieve their potential.
Rydges Melbourne – 186 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
Our partners at Rydges have kindly offered a nightly rate from $275.00 p/n.
- Rydges King room $275.00 Room only
- Rydges Twin (2 x Single) Room $275.00 Room only
- Rydges Twin King Suite $475.00 Room only
- Breakfast can be added at the hotel for a discounted rate of $30 p/p per day.
For Accommodation bookings book directly via this link below
Please let me know if your rooming category is not available and I will contact the venue to increase our allocation. Upgrades/ Alternative rooms/configurations are also available on request via group reservations at Rydges Melbourne. Email - email@example.com
Please note to act fast once registered as rooms are limited and subject to availability.
Catering – Please note that all breaks listed above are included in your registration, if you have a guest for the networking social canapes and drinks, please ensure you register them as a guest on your booking.
Handouts and Resources
A printed note booklet will be made available at the event to enable easy note taking.
Please ensure you have all relevant travel insurances if required.
Please ensure you have read our Terms & Conditions in regard to your Registration, Cancellation & Payment Policy which was a question on your registration page.
A PDF copy will also be emailed to you for your quick re referencing.
On receipt of these T&C's there is a 48 hr cooling off period in which you can cancel, admin fee applies.
SOTO Australasia and its organisers will not be held responsible in the event of personal sickness, natural event, or other disasters or disruptions including travel arrangements.